The policy applies to our Website and all of the digital channels we operate, our use of emails for marketing purposes and any other methods we use for collecting information. It covers what we collect and why and what we do with the information.
Owner and Data Controller:
Ches Editions Ltd.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
There are different ways in which we use your information which will differ depending on what it is. Please read below to find out how we use this information:
Your Name & Contact Details:
- To send you beautiful products
- To keep you updated with offers, new product launches and news you might find relevant (only with your permission)
- To email you updates regarding your order
- Fraud prevention and detection
- Showing you Ches Editions product advertisements on other websites
- To find out what our customers like so we can ensure we are delivering the best possible experience and products
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information for any of the purposes set out above with any member of Ches Editions company group and our service providers and agents who perform services on our behalf (such as warehousing and distribution partners).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose your personal date for legal or regulatory purposes in relation to existing or future legal proceedings, for the prevention of fraud/loss or to protect the rights, property, safety of Ches Editions Ltd, our customers or others.
We endeavour to process all personal data in line with your rights under the GDPR:
- To be informed how your personal information is used
- To have access to the personal information we hold on you
- To ask us to correct any information we have on you which may be incorrect
- To ask us to delete your data
- To ask us to stop sending you direct marketing messages
- To complain to your data protection regulator
Using our website or giving us your personal data (for example, when you place an order), you have given us permission to process your personal data by Ches Editions or on our behalf.
For non-UK customers, we may have to transfer your data to the UK so that we are able to fulfil your order. By using our website, you are consenting to the transfer, use and disclosure of your personal data from the country where you live to the UK to be processed by Ches Editions or a trusted third party (also in the UK) such as getting your order to you.
‘Cookies’ are pieces of information which are stores on your computer by your web browser. Most browsers automatically accept cookies but you can change your settings to prevent them and even delete the cookies currently on your computer.